Paper Plate Halloween Crafts
Paper plate crafts are so popular and Halloween is a great time to get crafty. These paper plate ghosts are easy to make and are so effective. Perfect for a halloween party.
You can create various scary expressions and hang grouped together for fun Halloween excitement.
Craft items required
- Black Card
- Ruler Scissors
- PVA Glue & Spreader
- White Card
- White Crepe Paper
- Sticky Tape
- White Paper Plate
- Take, your white card and draw two ghost like arms with hands, then cut them out and put aside.
- Next take the white crepe paper and using the scissors, cut 5 narrow strips. You could use tissue paper instead if preferred.
- Take the white paper plate and turn it over so you are looking at the back. Stick the two arms into the centre using sticky tape.
- Next, using sticky tape, stick the 5 strips of crepe paper underneath the arms.
- Take your cord or string and cut a length. Make into a hanging loop and stick onto the back of the plate above the arms.
- Turn your plate over to right side up.
- Using the black card and scissors, cut out two ghoulish eyes and a mouth.
- Finally, take the PVA glue and spreader and stick the mouth and eyes onto your ghostly plate.